- FREE Chinese New Year Celebration on Saturday 18th January at Lark Lane Community Centre (Old Police Station). Check here for details;
- Chinese cultural show on 1st February at Unity Theatre Liverpool. Check here for details;
- Lion dance, Martial arts and Pot Juggling performances on 7th February for Liverpool University Alumni event in London;
- Chinese dance performance and arts & crafts workshops 2-4pm on Saturday 8th February at Birkenhead Library;
- Chinese dance performances on Sunday 9th February at Museum of Liverpool and Maritime Museum;
- Chinese dance and music performances at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm Tuesday 18th February --Thursday 20th February at Walker Art Gallery;
- Chinese cultural activities for LMH tenants funded by LMH. The details will be up soon;
- Chinese cultural workshops in over 10 schools across the Merseyside.
Saturday, 28 December 2013
The Year of the Horse and Our Activities
Starting on Saturday 31st Jan 2014, we will enter the Year of the Horse, a Wooden Horse or Green Horse. The Chinese Sign Horse is energetic, warm-hearted, intelligent and able, which reflects on a famous Chinese phrase 'Long Ma Jing Shen / 龙马精神’， which literally means 'Dragon Horse Spirit'. So we hope that the spirit of the horse will bring us a lot of luck and prosperity in the new year.
We have a lot of activities to offer to our lovely audience during January and February 2014: